Gear and Perk Presets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear and Perk Presets

I want the ability to have preset combinations of Gear and Perks that can be selected under Customize. That way you can have the optimal setup for each Weapon, Arena, or PvP game type.

Originally posted by CephasGT View Post
    I want the ability to have preset combinations of Gear and Perks that can be selected under Customize. That way you can have the optimal setup for each Weapon, Arena, or PvP game type.
    I see your idea here, basically have different decks for different scenarios i.e one deck for Campaign, one for PvP and one for Arena. I can see how this would be useful to all players, not just yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post

I see your idea here, basically have different decks for different scenarios i.e one deck for Campaign, one for PvP and one for Arena. I can see how this would be useful to all players, not just yourself.
      Within each Scenario (Arena, PvP, Campaign) there should be separate options available for each weapon. For example, you may want a specific combination of gear and perks for Arena with Machine Gun and a different set for Arena with Rifle. In the same way, a different combo for PvP with Thermal or PvP with Armor, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CephasGT View Post

Within each Scenario (Arena, PvP, Campaign) there should be separate options available for each weapon. For example, you may want a specific combination of gear and perks for Arena with Machine Gun and a different set for Arena with Rifle. In the same way, a different combo for PvP with Thermal or PvP with Armor, etc.
        I've passed your suggestion onto the team for consideration in a future update. If you have any other suggestions then we'd love to hear your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
        X