Clan member control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan member control

What I would like to see for clan leaders to have more control and info about clan members and activities. We need to know who’s participating in clan activities, that way we can make better informed decisions on whom to kick due to no participation in clan events and get rid of the dead weight holding the clan back. Being able to see who participates also helps recruitment efforts.

Originally posted by MasterChief View Post
    What I would like to see for clan leaders to have more control and info about clan members and activities. We need to know who’s participating in clan activities, that way we can make better informed decisions on whom to kick due to no participation in clan events and get rid of the dead weight holding the clan back. Being able to see who participates also helps recruitment efforts.
    A good suggestion, I've already passed the details of your request onto the team who may consider adding this as a new feature in a future update. Thanks for taking the time to make this suggestion.

Comment

I agree. We should be able to break down their season and daily stats. Run searches as to a players best week or look up a time frame. You can see what players are starting to lose interest and are now playing less. You can then send them a msg ask if they still want to play or not. Sort of a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by Big O View Post
        I agree. We should be able to break down their season and daily stats. Run searches as to a players best week or look up a time frame. You can see what players are starting to lose interest and are now playing less. You can then send them a msg ask if they still want to play or not. Sort of a wake up call.
        Thanks for your input, I know this is something that the team want to implement, it's just finding the time to carry out the work required for a feature such as this. As you can probably imagine the team are constantly busy working on the next update and with the likes of the last update with all the new Zombie content they are busy busy busy all the time.

Hopefully this, or something similar, can make it into one of the future updates

Comment

Working...
        X