X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssobii2
    started a topic Login with eightpixelssquare

Login with eightpixelssquare

How can i login with eightpixelssquare account on sniper strike.

• Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by AMSTERDAMN View Post
    Hi Ice, I did thank you properly, didn't I?
    You did a fine job, so quick, swift and Crystal Cealr
    Oh yeah you did and I'm grateful for your thanks.

There's nothing worse than having an issue with something and sending a message to the company for help and it taking ages to get an answer from them, this is why we try our best to deal with issues as quickly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• AMSTERDAMN
    replied
    Hi Ice, I did thank you properly, didn't I?
    You did a fine job, so quick, swift and Crystal Cealr

Leave a comment:

• AMSTERDAMN
    replied
    I did, thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Hey AMSTERDAMN, I've now replied to your private message with details of your purchase.

Please let me know if you need anything else

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by AMSTERDAMN View Post
    Once, unfortunately, I had to restart, due to a game-stop, an irreparably melt-down while I was unpacking an bought upgrade chest. It was Bad Luck & Trouble, I didn't get your rewards.

I sincerely hope you contact me, which you already have.
    I'm sorry to hear that you experienced this issue. I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Can you please send me a Private Message with your Sniper Strike Player ID so I can track down your profile and see what happened and also issue you a refund.

Leave a comment:

• AMSTERDAMN
    replied
    Once, unfortunately, I had to restart, due to a game-stop, an irreparably melt-down while I was unpacking an bought upgrade chest. It was Bad Luck & Trouble, I didn't get your rewards.

I sincerely hope you contact me, which you already have.
    Last edited by AMSTERDAMN; 7th April 2018, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ice
    replied
    Originally posted by ssobii2 View Post
    How can i login with eightpixelssquare account on sniper strike.
    Welcome to the forums

I don't understand exactly what you mean. Can you give me a little more details as to what you are trying to do.

If you mean, can you log into Sniper Strike using your Forum Account then the answer is no.

Or, if you mean, can you log into the forum when accessing the forum from within Sniper Strike then the answer is yes, simply sign into the forum as you normally would by tapping the 'Login or Sign Up' button located in the top right of the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X