transfer my game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer my game

i want to play on my tablet because of the bigger screen. can i transfer my game or do I have to start all over again?

Hi Ragnar

You can transfer and sync your progress across multiple devices as long as it's the same platform iOS > iOS or Android > Android. This will allow you to continue play from where you last left off, no matter which device, phone or tablet, you were last playing on.

To do this, first you'll need to link your profile to Game Center (iOS) or Google Play Games (Android).
    • Tap the Settings Cog
    • Tap the Game Center/Google Play Games button
      • if it shows Game Center/Google Play: Connected and Player Profile: Secured then you have already linked your profile
      • If it shows Game Center/Google Play: Disconnected then you'll need to tap the Sign-In button and log into your account to link you profile
    Now that we've linked your profile, we need to get your progress transferred to your tablet
    • Load Sniper Strike
    • Tap the Settings Cog
    • Tap the Game Center/Google Play Games button
    • Tap the Sign-In button and log into your account
    You should now receive a message asking if you'd like to download your saved profile, choose 'Yes' and your progress will be downloaded and synchronized. Now you'll be able to continue play across both your phone and tablet.

Let me know if you have any problems getting your profile transferred and I'll be happy to help.

Comment

Hey thanks for the help, I tried what you suggested and it worked perfectly and I can now play my game on my tablet and it makes a big difference playing on the bigger screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
        Hey thanks for the help, I tried what you suggested and it worked perfectly and I can now play my game on my tablet and it makes a big difference playing on the bigger screen.
        Awesome news and glad I could help. I bet it makes a huge difference playing on your tablet now, you'll be headshoting enemies like a pro now.

Let me know if there's anything else you need help with and I'll do my to assist.

Comment

selam telefonumda oynadığım hesabımla pc dede oynamak istiyorum ama olmuyor yardımcı olurmusunuz
          Last edited by dayı66; 30th October 2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X