Zombie rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie rewards

At the end of the last Zombie event I made it to 30th place and finished at 36th and was looking forward to receiving all my rewards. Went to my inbox to get them as I have previous times before clicked on the inbox only to have it freeze. Hoped out of the game and restarted went back to my inbox and nothing. Tabbed on the Zombie leaderboard and could still see my rewards on the right side all with green ticks but couldn’t get them and still have not received anything. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
    At the end of the last Zombie event I made it to 30th place and finished at 36th and was looking forward to receiving all my rewards. Went to my inbox to get them as I have previous times before clicked on the inbox only to have it freeze. Hoped out of the game and restarted went back to my inbox and nothing. Tabbed on the Zombie leaderboard and could still see my rewards on the right side all with green ticks but couldn’t get them and still have not received anything. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi Huggy and Welcome to the forums

We're sorry to hear that your game crashed while trying to collect your rewards from the Zombie Event. However, we can happily confirm that you did receive your rewards at 1:46AM (BST). We can also see that you spent your three Champion Medals that you earned from the event at approximately 1:50AM (BST). We can understand the confusion due to the game freezing up but we can happily confirm that the process went through successfully. Our team will note this scenario for future events.

Comment

Thank you for getting back to me. I did get the chips but didn’t get any of the chests etc that you earn as you climb the leaderboard. They were all still green ticked.
      Can you see any of that information?
      Many thanks Huggy

Comment

Ahhh sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll need to check that again and get back to you tomorrow if that's OK.

Comment

That’s fine, thank you again for your help.

Comment

Hello, still waiting to get my Zombie rewards.
            Thanks Huggy.

Comment

Working...
            X