Fighting your Clan in Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting your Clan in Arena

I don't know if this is a bug or expected behavior, but the game should automatically exclude members of your own clan in Arena. This happened to one of my clan mates in the latest event.

Originally posted by CephasGT View Post
    I don't know if this is a bug or expected behavior, but the game should automatically exclude members of your own clan in Arena. This happened to one of my clan mates in the latest event.
    I've discussed this issue with the team who have informed me that this is as designed. However, if this turns out to be an issue they will consider changing this in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice View Post

I've discussed this issue with the team who have informed me that this is as designed. However, if this turns out to be an issue they will consider changing this in the future.
      If it is by design, I think it should be changed. If you are in an Arena battle with one of your clan-mates, then you are "stealing" cash and other rewards from our own team. This is especially problematic during Arena events when Arena wins go towards the event.

Comment

Working...
      X