Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug in North Sea: Shotgun - Survive as long as possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in North Sea: Shotgun - Survive as long as possible?

Has this happened to anyone else. In the North Sea: Shotgun - Survive as long as possible map, when you complete the first scene (enemies coming towards you) and move the second scene (enemies running from right to left), as soon as the transition animation completes, you are blown up and are waiting to respawn. This looks to happen for no reason as there are no bombers on this scene and tanks with knives are never the first enemies. It also doesn’t happen all the time - appears to be random.

Originally posted by CephasGT View Post
    Has this happened to anyone else. In the North Sea: Shotgun - Survive as long as possible map, when you complete the first scene (enemies coming towards you) and move the second scene (enemies running from right to left), as soon as the transition animation completes, you are blown up and are waiting to respawn. This looks to happen for no reason as there are no bombers on this scene and tanks with knives are never the first enemies. It also doesn’t happen all the time - appears to be random.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure that I pass it onto the team so they can look into it and get a fix out in the next update if they find anything strange.

Any other details of the issue you might have would be great as the more details we have the easier it will be to track down the cause of the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by CephasGT View Post
      I've had the same thing happen to me just recently during the Latest Arena Event, never in regular game mission mode.

Comment

Working...
      X