Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Forum

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to the new EightPixelsSquare Forum.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Ice and I'm the Forum Admin and it's my job to keep the forum running smoothly, answer your questions and add any new features to the forum that members might want. I'm one of many EightPixelsSquare Staff that you'll meet during your time here on the forums and the easiest way that you’ll be able to tell who is an EightPixelsSquare member of staff is by the orange "EPS Staff" logo just below their username in the forum.

Before posting in the forum please take time to read through the Forum Guide thread which contains guides on posting in the forum, customizing your profile and details of other features of the forum and how to use them.

I would also highly recommend reading the Forum Rules before posting so that you’re aware of what is and isn’t acceptable behavior within the forum, this is more so that you don’t accidentally break any of the Forum Rules without realizing.

Sometime in the near future, we will be recruiting Volunteer Forum Moderators and if you would like to be considered for one of these roles then please send me a private message on the forum stating your experience (preferred but not essential), what game you would like to moderate and why you’d like to become a moderator and we'll keep you in mind for when these roles become available.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum and if you have any questions feel free to either post a thread in one of the forums or send me a private message if you’d prefer a little privacy.

Ice

Bad *** game

Comment

Originally posted by Snyder88 View Post
      Bad *** game
      Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. If you have any questions or you have any issues then feel free to drop me a message and I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Comment

Where can I find a basic faq?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazybalboa View Post
          Where can I find a basic faq?
          There's an FAQs section in the forum here - FAQs Sub Forum

Alternatively, there's also the Sniper Strike Help Center which also contains FAQs as well as other help topics, which you can find here - Sniper Strike Help Center

Comment

Working...
          X